TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PLAYERLAYER ASIA Standard Terms and Conditions for Sale of Goods
1. Definitions In this document the following words shall have the following meanings:
- 1.1 "Buyer" means the organisation or person who buys Goods from the Seller;
- 1.2 "Goods" means the articles to be supplied to the Buyer by the Seller;
- 1.3 "Intellectual Property Rights" means all patents, registered and unregistered designs, copyright, trade marks, know-how and all other forms of intellectual property wherever in the world enforceable;
- 1.4 "Seller" means Childs Own Ltd. or any of its subsidiaries.
- 2.1 These Terms and Conditions shall apply to all contracts for the sale of Goods by the Seller to the Buyer to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions referred to, offered or relied on by the Buyer whether in negotiation or at any stage in the dealings between the parties, including any standard or printed terms tendered by the Buyer.
- 2.2 Any variation to these Terms and Conditions (including any special terms and conditions agreed between the parties) shall be inapplicable unless agreed in writing by the Seller.
- 2.3 The Contract may only be cancelled by the Buyer with the written consent of the Seller. The Buyer shall be responsible for payment in full of all losses (including loss of profit), costs, damages, charges and expenses incurred (directly or indirectly) by the Seller as a result of such cancellation.
3. Price And Payment
- 3.1 The price is exclusive of customs duties, VAT, purchase or any other applicable taxes or costs. Carriage shall be paid for by the Buyer, if not mentioned otherwise on the website.
- 3.2 Payment shall only be deemed received by the Seller from the Buyer upon receipt by the Seller of cleared funds net of any bank charges. Payment shall be made in full without any deduction, set off or abatement on any grounds.
- 4.1 Unless otherwise agreed in writing, delivery of the Goods shall take place at the address specified by the Buyer on the date specified by the Seller. The Buyer shall make all arrangements necessary to take delivery of the Goods whenever they are tendered for delivery.
- 4.2 The date of delivery specified by the Seller is an estimate only. Time for delivery shall not be of the essence of the contract.
- 4.3 The Seller may deliver the Goods in instalments in any sequence. Deliveries of further instalments and performance of further sections may be withheld until the Goods comprised in earlier instalments and / or sections have been paid for in full. Default by the Seller, howsoever caused, in respect of one or more instalments shall not entitle the Buyer to terminate the Contract as a whole.
- 4.4 If the Seller is unable to deliver the Goods for reasons beyond its control, then the Seller shall be entitled to place the Goods in storage until such times as delivery may be effected and the Buyer shall be liable for any expense associated with such storage. In addition delivery of the Goods shall be deemed to have taken place and the Buyer is responsible for insurance when the Goods are storage.
- 4.5 The Buyer shall be responsible for complying with any legislation or regulations governing the importation of Goods into the country of destination and for the payment of duties or taxes on them.
- 5.1 Risk in the Goods shall pass to the Buyer at the moment the Goods are dispatched from the Seller`s premises. Where the Buyer chooses to collect the Goods itself, risk will pass when the Goods are entrusted to it or set aside for its collection, whichever happens first.
- 5.2 The Seller shall make suitable arrangements for the carriage of the Goods. Goods will be packed so as to adequately protect against damage in normal conditions of transit of usual duration. Where, at the Buyer’s request, Goods are forwarded by any means involving a higher carriage charge than would be incurred by the Seller’s usual means of carriage, the additional cost shall be paid by the Buyer in addition to and at the same time as the price.
6. Title Title in the Goods shall not pass to the Buyer until the Seller has been paid in full for the Goods.
- 7.1 The Buyer is relying on its own skill and judgment in relation to the Work irrespective of any knowledge of the Seller or its servants, agents or employees or as to the purpose for which the Work is supplied or its suitability.
- 7.2 Subject to Clauses 7.1 and 7.3 the Seller warrants that all Goods shall upon delivery be of satisfactory quality and be reasonably fit for any purpose for which they are commonly supplied and that all Services shall be carried out with reasonable skill and care.
- 7.3 The warranty given in Clause 7.2 will not apply:
- 7.3.1 where the defect complained of arises from any drawing, design, specification or IPR supplied by the Buyer or arises from fair wear and tear, wilful damage, negligence, abnormal working conditions, failure to follow the Seller’s instructions (whether oral or in writing or whether relating without limit to the fabrication (including, without limit, the quality or performance of fabrics), operation, use or maintenance of the Goods), or misuse or alteration or repair of the Goods without the Seller’s approval;
- 7.3.2 if the Seller or its agents is not permitted to safely inspect the Goods;
- 7.3.3 to any parts, materials or equipment not manufactured by the Seller, in respect of which the Buyer shall only be entitled to the benefit of any warranty or guarantee is given by.
REFUND AND RETURNS POLICY
Thank you for purchasing our products.
For each order you place on the playerlayer.com.hk website, you will receive an email confirming receipt of that order, together with a unique order number. The order will then pass straight to our dispatch center.
Once the order is placed cancellations are not possible and refunds / returns will be processed accordingly to the details below.
Products can be returned and exchanged only if its design shows discrepancies with the original order or if the products is showing clear manufacturing mistakes. All complaints will be accepted within 10 days by the time of the delivery, after that time no products can be returned or exchanged.
Please ensure that you return your items in the original packaging and include a trackable shipping label; this will ensure we are able to process your return as quickly as possible.
Unfortunately we cannot be held responsible if your returned item(s) are lost in transit without a trackable shipping method.
If you require assistance in returning your purchases, please contact our Sales Team on email@example.com.
A product can be exchanged only for the same product, which will be re-produced and re-delivered to the customer within 3 weeks. The newly produced item will be following the original design for which the order was made.
If the client is not interested in an exchanged item, then we will issue a credit note for a future purchase on our website. The credit note will reflect the amount of the invoice payed by the client for that specific item.
Size Replacement Garments – All our products are made to order items and the client is responsible to follow our detailed size charts to proceed with the correct size order. If the size order by the client is wrong, the client will have to re-order and purchase once again the product.
Personalized products - i.e. Items embellished / printed with your name, initials or number. Also here the client is responsible to order the correct embellishment needed. Any mistake on the client side will result in no returns or exchanges. If the embellishment is faulty due to our manufacturing mistake, we will proceed with the exchange process above explained.
If you would like to discuss the return and exchange policies please contact our Sales Team, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Playerlayer Asia , we take your privacy very seriously and will not share your information with any third-parties.
In order to provide you with better service, we may use your personal information
- To process and fulfill your order, including to send you emails to confirm your order status and shipment
- To communicate with you and to send you information by email, postal mail, telephone, text message, or other means about our products, services, contests, and promotions, unless you have directed us not to contact you with promotional communications
- To administer and fulfill our contests and other promotions
- To enhance your shopping experience
- To analyze trends and statistics
- To contact you if necessary
You always have the choice not to receive marketing information or calls. To opt out, please email us at email@example.com
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
- your display preferences, such as contrast colour settings or font size
- your shopping basket contents and where you are in the order process
- if you have already replied to a survey pop-up that asks you if the content was helpful or not (so you won't be asked again)
Also, some videos embedded in our pages use a cookie to anonymously gather statistics on how you got there and what videos you visited.
Enabling these cookies is not strictly necessary for the website to work but it will provide you with a better browsing experience. You can delete or block these cookies, but if you do that some features of this site may not work as intended.
The cookie-related information is not used to identify you personally and the pattern data is fully under our control. These cookies are not used for any purpose other than those described here.
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
SECURITY CAPABILITIES AND POLICIES
PayDollar is a leading, secure and reliable international payment service provider to banks and online merchants since 2000.
Customers' payment details are securely transmitted to the acquiring bank, card and payment companies for real-time transaction authorisation using 256-bit Extended Validation Certificates (EV) SSL transaction encryption.
PayDollar supports CVV/CVC check as well as 3-D secure authentication of Visa and MasterCard namely: Verified By VISA, MasterCard SecureCode for added security protection for both customers and merchant.